Monday, January 16, 2012

I Hate To Clean

Image from Mrs. Meyer's

I love to cook, but it's no secret that I hate to clean.  I'd love to hire a cleaning person but, because I'm insane, I'd feel the need to clean before she arrived in order to prevent her from thinking I'm a slob, thereby negating the purpose of hiring her in the first place.

However, I do love to wash dishes, and one of the reasons dish-washing is so pleasant to me (beyond the soothing feeling of hot water on my hands, and being able to look out my kitchen window at the birds in the trees and the neighbors in their living rooms) is the luscious scent of my Mrs. Meyer's Geranium dish soap, which to me smells particularly like Rose Geranium instead of plain old Geranium.

Image from The Organic Authority
And, speaking of Rose Geranium, if you're lucky enough to grow your own Rose Geranium, you must try this Rose Geranium Sangria.  It is divine!

Beyond the scent of this yummy dish soap are the facts that it biodegrades, is friendly to our planet, gets dishes squeaky clean, cuts grease like a dream, and is very cost-efficient, as a little goes a long, long way.

I use nearly every product in the Geranium line, and they do what they say they'll do, all while intoxicating me with their essential-oil-based scent.

I have to admit I tried the Lemon Verbana (a scent I usually like) dish soap when my grocery store was out of the Geranium, and I hated it.  My fiance loved it though, so he took it home with him.  Fragrance is a very personal thing, and I am loyal to Mrs. Meyer's Geranium.

OXO

Allison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...